Friday, September 14, 2012

THANKS TO MY LOVELY FREN

Thanks to my lovely friend, Nur Suriani binti Bahari for giving this opportunity.  Because of her i can write about my life also although it's just for a while..hehehe..

As you all can see, she such a lovely person who like to share information or story about her life.  She never refuse me if i ask some help from her.  Although sometimes I have not been there for her, she still be there for me anytime, anywhere and anything...she will try the best for me..

For Sue, if you read this entry..i want to tell you that I'm very thankful to have friend like you..and i would like to say sorry if i have done anything that can hurt your feeling but i never have intention to hurt you although for a second in my life..

And for all followers, never hurt your friend..take care of your friend like you take care other members of your family..because in your life,they can be a good father,mother,brother and sister for you.
SARANGHAEYO =)

0 bisik-bisik disini:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
copyright BY NUR SURIANI HAK CIPTA TERPELIHARA